Please click on logos and links below to see samples of my work.
Site copy and copy editing. Web account management as well social media and email campaign consultations.
Product Placement Blog Entry-Affiliate Marketing/Commission Junction http://www.kodak.com
Newsletter Copy for Retirement Plan Services & 401(k) participants for investment advisory firm in Chicago Suburbs. http://www.wolffinancial.com
Manage, update and increase engagement on all social media accounts for Wantacode US, UK & Canada sites-a fledgling coupon and promotional code discount site. Featuring large brands like: Sony, Dell, Lowes, Sears, Time Warner, Macy’s, Baby Phat, Hotwire, Expedia, Amazon and others. Manage: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest & Blogs. Work closely with SEO specialist and Affiliate Marketing account managers. Review, update and create coupons for over 1800 online retailers.
Summer Feature Blog Entry-Affiliate Marketing/Commission Junction http://www.hotels.com
Special Offer Feature Blog Entry-Affiliate Marketing/Commission Junction http://www.ancestry.com
Newsletter, Print Advertisement, Blogging & Web Copy for Latin dance studio http://www.elbalance.com
Google Affiliate Network Product Feature via Coupon Dudes http://www.coupondudes.com
Guest Blog Travelocity Post Paid Advertisement http://www.hotmessmom.com
Guest Blog Kohl’s Post Paid Advertisement http://www.thriftyniftymommy.com
Social Media, Blogging, Copywriting,Web Promotions
• Helped increase Wantacode Facebook page likes from 100 to 2,900 within 6 months by managing page and posting daily.
• Core member of SEO team that Increased organic search numbers for Wantacode by over 300% within 2 month period.
• 5 years in Financial Planning industry, licensed and nuanced in the financial trends and terminology
• Writing categories includes, Finance, Legal, Retail, Creative, Technology, Entertainment, Pop Culture, Fitness, Food & Dance.
• Created an online persona for Wantacode Twitter successfully engaging new consumers.
• Design Twitter Backgrounds
• Copywriting for web giveaways and management of sweepstakes